HOW TO LEVERAGE ON PARENTS’ SOCIAL MEDIA NETWORKS TO GROW YOUR SCHOOL’s ENROLMENT NUMBERS
Here are the problems we want to solve in this class:
1. I will show you how to help your parents see the need to publicize your school on their social media handles.
2. I will show you how to generate real leads from there.
3. Lastly, I will show you how to create compelling stories from everyday events in your school.
You know why?
Marketing is a game of numbers. And every school with parents is capable of getting more. Social media always brings the numbers. This time around, such leads are easier to close because they are coming from existing parents’ contacts. Someone has said that in this age, any product or service you cannot showcase to people on their smartphones, will perform below capacity.
You can set up a chain level of exposure by simply having your parents share every flier, article and videos you release on your social media pages. Most times, their WhatsApp statuses lie either empty or displaying nothing about your school. But the problem is: What’s the quality of materials you want them to share? If your stories are not compelling or your designs are not professional, no one will share them. Worse still, if care is not taken, poor images, articles and posts could easily de-market your school. JOIN ME IN CLASS!
COACH: David Adenij, Convener, School Owners Forum – RC 1538789
Date/Time: Sat, 13th March, 2021, 6-7pm
1. Facebook: SCHOOL OWNERS FORUM Facebook Group – https://cutt.ly/wzn1lQ1
2. YouTube: https://bit.ly/2WBHBOf
3. Mixlr: http://mixlr.com/adenijidav
You only need to become deliberate with this. All your parents have social media accounts. They post things on their Facebook and WhatsApp statuses every hour. But the problem is: since you as a school owner is paying little attention to building a string online presence for your your school, how do you expect parents to? Afterall, they’re already paying you for your service