WHAT’S YOUR STRATEGY
Read More at: http://schoolownersforum.com/whats-your-straegy/
During the American Revolution, Washington crossed the Delaware River with 5,400 troops, hoping to surprise a Hessian force celebrating Christmas at their winter quarters in Trenton, New Jersey. The unconventional attack came after several months of substantial defeats for Washington’s army that had resulted in the loss of New York City and other strategic points in the region.
At approximately 8 a.m. on the morning of December 26, Washington’s force, reached the outskirts of Trenton and descended on the unsuspecting Hessians. Trenton’s 1,400 Hessian defenders were groggy from the previous evening’s festivities and underestimated the Patriot threat after months of decisive British victories throughout New York. Washington’s men quickly overwhelmed the Germans’ defenses, and by 9:30 a.m. the town was surrounded at the cost of only four American lives.
News of Washington’s initiative raised the spirits of the American colonists, who previously feared that the Continental Army was incapable of victory.
*Talk of Strategy*!
A lot of people go into endeavors without a clearly spelt out strategy. Strategy is a comprehensive plan of actions required to accomplish a specific goal. Be it business, politics, personal life or family, you need a strategy. Yes, you need to set SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant and Time-bound), but goals don’t just become reality without strategy – a clearly thought through, written down, thoroughly understood and easily interpretable action plan (or process) for making them happen.
So here are 5 helpful questions in building the right strategy
1. What are my aspirations – for whatever project/before you, be it in business, family, politics, education, personal life, etc
2. To get started, where do i need to be? what do I need to invest in and what should I stop investing in?
3. What are the perceived difficulties, obstacles,enemies or competitors I may likely have to face, avoid or overcome?
4. What skills must I possess to achieve my goals
5. Which people must I associate with to aid the accomplishment of my vision? To Connect with people you need to horn your communication skills. Learn to talk, polish your English (and/or whatever language you communicate in). Learn to write…creatively.
. BulkSMS has proven to be one of the most effective means of communication especially when you have to connect with lots of people.
EsmsPro is a result of relentless efforts at improving our esteemed customers’ experience in messaging. BulkSMS has proved to be one of the most effective means of communication in today’s tech driven world where everything happens with speed and high expectations.
1. 0-500,000 Units – N1.20 per Unit
2. More Than 500,000 Units – Please Call
Cash Deposits, Online Transfers
- Web Design/Development
- Mobile Apps Development
- Digital Marketing/Online Campaigns
- School ePortal Development
- Bulk Computer Supplies
So, go ahead and build your Strategy
*SOF Project Coordinator*
🎈DETAILS OF THE SOF OUTDOOR SESSION
✅Date: Wed 14th Mar, 2018 | 10am
✅Venue: Cranfield Bizhub, No 7, Razaq Balogun Street, off Adebola Street, Off Adeniran Ogunsanya Road, Surulere, Lagos ✅Venue Description: From National Stadium, drive to Masha Round about and turn Left to Adebola, then link Razaq Balogun ( no 7). The street where you have that DSTV office visible from stadium.
✅Host: David Adeniji (Master School-Strategist, Business Coach)
✅Entry: N29,000 (Early Bird – N25,000 – First 50 Registrants)
✅Covers: Lunch, Full Course Materials, One-On-One Consultation with David Adeniji
✅Payment: Access Bank, 0033762968, David Adeniji
✅Contact: 08096719400, 08069462143
🎈There’s always a better way to doing business, Join the class of Masters. Your school needs fresh solutions.
THE FOLLOWING SHOULD BE EXPECTED AT THE OUTDOOR SESSION
- Networking Sessions
- Brainstorming Sessions
- Strategic meet-ups with School ResourceSuppliers
- Advanced Innovation and School Marketing Sessions
- Advanced Educational technology discovery sessions
- Full exposition on all subjects ever discussed on the platform and more
- School Consultancy
- Introduction to the Thinkage Complete School Growth Strategy
- Practical hands on Training for moving from one level to another
- Introduction to the smartest School Management Software and Mobile App