David Adeniji (@adenijidav) is Nigeria’s leading Education Business Strategist and Convener of the School Owners Forum – SOF (RC 1538789) – a robust training platform for school owners, teachers and parents with thousands of participants. He’s the founder of Thinkally.net , Nigeria’s Largest School Management Software.
For more than 10 years, David has taught thousands of hours of school transformation sessions all around the nation and through that, has a one-on-one working relationship with thousands of school owners, leaders and stakeholders.
In 2018, he founded VANTAGE – The SOF Annual Education Innovation Summit – a platform that presents purposeful, holistic and all-Inclusive national discourse about regularizing and improving the present quality of Nigeria’s Education content. VANTAGE 2 held in October 2019 and was themed – Smart Teacher, Smart Future
Also in 2018, he started SOF Academy – Nigeria’s only business and leadership school for school owners and staff. SOF Academy runs both physical and online classes for its students all across the world. The results have been testimonies of transformation.
Notable among our numerous clients are
- Dowen College, Lekki Phase 1,
- Albesta College, Lekki,
- Nashville College, Lekki,
- Ennyston Schools, Lekki
- Grandmates’ Schools, Ago Okota,
- Ferscoat Schools, Ipaja,
- Phidel College, Egbeda,
- New Hope International School, Abuja,
- Conerstone Montesorri, Abuja
..to mention but a few
Among many publications, David has authored 3 Best-Selling books –
• The 4-Legged School Growth Strategy – a 350-page resource that has transformed several schools and businesses. It’s a compendium of innovative strategies that harness the potentials of the 4 active stakeholders in every school business, for unusual increase and transformation
• The Indispensable Teacher – Wisdom for every educator to harness their passion, maximize their platform, fulfil purpose and ultimately boost productivity
• THRIVE – 16 Lessons & Strategies Needed To Thrive In The Business Of Education
APART FROM EDUCATION, David Adeniji speaks on several leadership and capacity building platforms.
David is married to Happiness, an Education Economics and they’re blessed with wonderful children.